Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just right

If you read the post before this one then you are caught up.

Now I have to add this - Every bit of what I put in of my own contribution to beef up the tithe has been returned to me. If you figure the mileage out the gas was covered, too.

I lost a check a while ago. It was reissued yesterday. There was tithe from another person directed to me. The total was what I put out for my friend and the gas. Honest.

It's just so strange to see the needs met around me and then see my own met with no communication directed to any of those that contribute. It just happens. We feel like we need to do something or go visit someone or drop off a meal or whatever and it turns out to be just what was needed.

I think I need one thing and I recieve another. I have someone ask for something and fill the need with something else.

Being open to any possible answer is something I have been working on. I don't seek "money", I ask for the need I see or feel to be met in any loving way. It seems to make a difference.

By having a thought in my head like, "I need X to come to me in this way," I think it limits the invisible to what I see as possible or impossible. If I just say, "This one has this need and I'm asking you to fill it, thanks," I leave it open ended in my head. I have made no limit in myself to accepting the way the Love manifests itself.

It's a combination of words have power, intentions are actions and Love is always the right answer, I think.

Whatever it is, I see it is real here. It's just right.

No comments: