Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where's the line?

How far can (will, should, could, may, do) I go? How far will I reach out to another? How far is too far? Is there a limit on how far the Divine Love can support and provide for me? Is it possible to "over reach" myself? Have I gone too far?


I'm in it again up to my neck and maybe even my lips....I have been giving what I do not feel I have too share. I am giving more than I think I have to share. I am going further than social limits, further than family limits and even reaching beyond my previous limits to show loving care and help to others. I'm putting almost all I can see a way to share on the line and then stepping over it a little further...


It's scary. I could really screw myself up doing this. Can't I? Or can the Love that created all fail to raise me over the limits I impose on my ability to share?


Well, duh. I can reach further than God can. I can share more than Love can provide. I can offer more than I can give because I may not have enough for me.


Sometimes I feel pretty stupid and heartless. Why do I keep thinking (at all, LOL) that my needs, as infimetesimal as they are, can't be met? What makes me think that I have so much more loving care in my heart for others than the Divine Love holds for them?


I can give it all away or have it all taken away and it will all come to me again as I need it.

How can you reach out too far when you reach with love?

There ain't no line except the ones we draw ourselves. I'm gonna use my eraser a bunch and do what it seems was brought to me to do.

No comments: