Saturday, February 9, 2008

To a friend

When my spirit was chasing after the mate that went on ahead of me all that was still here was a body in terrible hurt and need. I had one friend that bore with me as I was out of my heart. They prayed for me.

There were words and books passed between us that got me pointed on the right path again. There was a bond between us created by this kindness. I believe there was another created by God's Love.

I was lead into the river almost a year ago. Then I was asked to do something for this friend but it was refused. I think the point was to show them that they are needed in a special position for God. That was being struggled over in their heart.

I asked an alternative to the refused request. It was given. I was blessed.

I was supposed to go and tell them what the experience brought to me over a period of growing spiritually. It was refused again. But I will say what I see here and hope one day it is accepted.

I was brought back to a faith I lost and I was given the grace of forgiveness. I stood in fear of judgement and then I saw it was already given. I was not judged, Jesus was. I was free in His love for me. Once you have been forgiven by Jesus, there is nothing for God, or yourself, to judge you for anymore.

Jesus takes your sins and the punishment on Himself in love for you and you are free to love and be loved as you were meant to again. That was the gift I was given in just one prayer.

It is a gift I am glad to say I have passed on the best I can. That one small, quiet, private prayer has touched lives that have been changed by Jesus because I was changed in Him. That friend is the one who put their faith out where I could see it and Jesus took it to His heart and provided the increase from it.

Not just me, but now three more have had their lives changed from that one prayer. These three are bringing others back to Him.

If you are judged by the fruit you bear for Him, I would say you have been very fruitful but I don't know if you can see it. I leave it here, in my misty view, and hope you will consider the one way I can see it.

I can only bear fruit because you helped me back to Him to do it. My fruit all is given to Him but He sees it came through your faith in Him. May he bless you for it. I do.

When the ones I have helped have thanked me I tell them I just pointed the way to Him. But the truth is I could not have helped them at all except that I was helped first, by you friend.

So I say you have made this a better world, more in line with His will being done here with one quiet, heartfelt prayer. May each word of it have been heard by Him.

How can you not see you are forgiven? Will you say He does not have to power to remove your sins and take your punishment from you? How can you not be worthy of doing His work here? I see that Jesus loves you.

I see He shows you are His. Please - accept it. It is His gift to you. By helping me you have helped another friend of yours, or two or three and three you don't even know.

I can see His kingdom coming, one heart at a time. I see it now because He shows me. I saw Him because you showed me He was alive and real to you.

I can not repay the gift you gave, but I have one I think is important for you. Please contact me.

May God's will be done in your life today, I ask it in Jesus name. Amen

No comments: