Monday, April 28, 2008

Hear Him

John 14
13 And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.

14 [Yes] I will grant [I Myself will do for you] whatever you shall ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM].

Why did Jesus repeat himself here?

Sometimes we are just dense. He knows us well. Even saying it twice in the same conversation somehow we don't hear what He is saying.

Just ask. Remember he heard you the first time. We may be slow or dense but He is johnny on the spot. And he doesn't say "Maybe" or "you can't ask for that" - He says whatever, anything we ask He will do that we may see God's power and glory is real, loving, unlimited.

Know He said "I will" and thank Him as you ask, because you may as well consider it done.

He said he would - twice.

No comments: