Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Out of the blues

A chance meeting one day led to another the next. A song sent out ot the blue, played for the first time out of the blue, to one met out of the blue, led to a new friend. Thank you.

I won't forget that, with You, good can come out of the blues.

Please continue to show me how you even use the blues to make it a better world. The struggle to reach the light in each of us breaks the trail a little for the next one. When we learn what we reached for so hard in our hurt, we are a little quicker to give it to one we see that needs a hand. It softens our sad, sore hearts; teaches us to care better, I think.

Thank you for all the things You've brought to me, seemingly out of the blue. Thank you for leading me out of the blues again. Thank you Lord for the friends in my life. Thank you for their gentle ways. May the friendships we build between us bring You glory some way.

No comments: