Monday, November 19, 2007

But GOD

He asks me to do things I would not do. I say, "But GOD, why?, or But God, I can't or But God, I don't understand, or But God it hurts to be in this or that situation." He uses me as I am and I say, "But God, I am not that".

So I searched "but God" This is in bible order, not mine. I share this with you.

Genesis 31:7 but God did not allow him to hurt me.
Genesis 45:8 So now it was not you who sent me here, but God;
Genesis 48:21 but God will be with you
Genesis 50:20 but God meant it for good
Genesis 50:24 But God will surely visit you
Exodus 13:18 But God led the people around by way of the wilderness
Job 5:15 But God saves [the fatherless] from the sword of their mouth,
Job 34:5 but God has taken away my right;
Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem me
Psalm 64:7 But God will shoot an unexpected arrow at them
Psalm 68:21 But God will shatter the heads of His enemies
Psalm 73:26 but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever.
Psalm 75:7 But God is the Judge! He puts down one and lifts up another.
Psalm 78:52 But [God] led His own people forth like sheep and guided them [with a shepherd's care] like a flock in the wilderness.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 but God alone can satisfy,
Isaiah 17:13 -but [God] will rebuke them
Luke 5:21 Who can forgive sins but God alone?
Luke 16:15 but God knows your hearts.
Acts 2:24 But God raised Him up
Acts 7:9 but God was with him,
Acts 10:28 but God has shown and taught me by words that I should not call any human being common or unhallowed or [ceremonially] unclean.
Romans 5:8 But God shows and clearly proves His love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.
1 Corinthians 3:6 but God all the while was making it grow and He gave the increase.
1 Corinthians 7:15 But God has called us to peace.
1 Corinthians 10:13 But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted]
1 Corinthians 15:38 But God gives to it the body that He plans and sees fit
2 Corinthians 7:6 But God, Who comforts and encourages and refreshes and cheers the depressed and the sinking,
Ephesians 2:4 But God--so rich is He in His mercy!
Philippians 2:27 But God had compassion on him
1 Thessalonians 4:8 but God, Whose very Spirit that He gives to you is holy (chaste, pure).

No comments: