Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He showed me

The love that he gives me flows through me to those I meet.
Golden, always moving, round and sweet,
warm with peace and joy in my self and His self as we meet.

Be just what you are,
that is your truth,
your witness and your freedom.

I am that I am, he cried.
I am that I am, we echo back.
Are we many or only one talking to ourself?

Does it matter?
No.
I am. I was. I will be.

He Is.

I can not die,
I can only leave behind
my body as I go on to live

as my true self.
My spirit.
My perfect, loving spirit

Full of joy,
contentment divine
wonderment, magic and music.

It's not that we don't honor
the sacrifice of Jesus,
it's that we miss the message.

And I give unto them eternal life;
and they shall never perish,
neither shall any pluck them out of my hand.

We live forever.
Then He came back
to show us.

From 2/19/07 just tidied up a little.

No comments: