Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just enough

It seems I can't even read email without seeing a learning in it.

I met this boy at the bluegrass festival when I fell and cracked my head on his knee. Come to find out, he went to school with my neice - in another state. He was from her home town.

Today he sent me one link with instructions and then later sent a direct link to what he wanted me to see. I wrote him this:

Your first link was just fine - it gave me what I needed to find what you wanted to share.

Your second link was more direct, perhaps, but by the time I got it open and read it I was already there .

When we share our truth, even imperfectly, it can be enough to get another to see the way to go. We might be able to do it better later- but they will find their way with the little bit we gave them because He will take them on from there.

So you made no mistake. I see you found a better link to share - but I was there already.

No comments: