Monday, January 21, 2008

Invisible

1Jo 4:12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.


As we are now we can not see God as all of His powerful self. The bodies are not made for it. They can only see the proofs of Him.


Like seeing my area from a plane, I could see buildings and roads but the people were to small to be visible from that far away. Still, I could see the things they had made and know they had to be there.


What we can see is His love in what He has made. I think He is reflected in each of us by our loving care of each other.

I think, when we act lovingly, we are proof of His greater love and moving in His divine will. When I care and love any one here, I am loving and caring for the part of Him manifested here with me. His love made visible is each of us living and each of us loving.

No, I can not see God, but I can see the evidence of Him.

No comments: